Bringing Life Project
We want to be a lighthouse that blesses families and our communities by fulfilling our church mission to, “lead people into a life changing and ever growing relationship with Jesus Christ.”
We want to become a pipeline that continually delivers disciples and
leaders to the world that are prepared and are mature ambassadors for
WE WANT TO BE A LIGHTHOUSE
That blesses families and our communities by fulfilling our church mission to, “lead people into a life changing and ever growing relationship with Jesus Christ.”
WE WANT TO BECOME AN OASIS
That provides great meeting spaces for the communities of the San Luis Valley.
WE WANT TO SUPPORT GROUPS & ORGANIZATIONS
Who are trying to make a difference in our world.
WE WANT TO BECOME A PIPELINE
That continually delivers disciples and leaders to the world that are prepared and are mature ambassadors for Christ.
WE WANT TO STRENGTHEN MARRIAGES
Support parents and help families build their homes according to God’s perfect design.
WE WANT TO INVEST IN THE CHILDREN & YOUTH
Of the valley by providing them with a safe, clean and functional place to meet.
WE WANT OUR NEIGHBORS & COMMUNITY
To glorify God because our facilities
help make life better for others.
What will we build?
A two story Christian Education/Community building that will connect to our current building and is multi-purpose in design and will consist of the following:
- 7 multi sized classrooms and 2 large worship group rooms capable of handling over 250 children for Children’s Ministry.
- Multiple office space, work space and resource storage.
- 3 large fully equipped nursery rooms capable of handling up to 55 children
- 125 seat fully equipped multi-use auditorium for Reign Youth and others.
- Multiple restrooms for women, children and men.
- Kitchen/Pantry- Fully equipped and will serve the Main Gathering Area and the Youth Worship Auditorium.
- Main gathering fellowship area and coffee bar area.
- Large indoor play area for children and parents. Glass walled for visibility. Direct accessibility to the coffee bar and the outdoor playground.
BRINGING LIFE PROJECT CAMPAIGN LAUNCH
NEW FACILITY CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED
Pray For It
God Can Make it happen
How to help
“Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver” – 2 Corinthians 9:7
“From every man whose heart moves him you shall receive the contribution for the Lord” – Exodus 25:2
Our 3 Year Fundraising Goal is:
How are we doing?
Our main goal of $1.8M ends on December 2022. As of 12.31.2022 we have received $282,586.62 toward our year 3 goal of $332,000 which makes our total for the campaign so far $1,750,586.62! Thank you for your support.
- Goal of $1,800,000 – $1,750,586.62* Raised 97.25% 97.25%
- Year 1 Goal of $1,080,000 RAISED 100% 100%
- Year 2 Goal of $388,000 Raised 100% 100%
- Year 3 Goal $332,000 85.11% 85.11%
*YTD Donations as of 12.31.2022
The proposed budget is between $ 3.5 and $3.8 million. Under our current budget and giving structure we have the capacity to borrow up to 2.8 million. In order to reduce debt we have a set a goal of raising $1.8 million for our building fund over the next three years through The Bringing Life Project. Any donated monies in excess of the $1.8 million will be used to reduce the amount to be borrowed.
- Donations to the building fund are gifts beyond regular church giving and will include, but are not limited to, cash, pledges, and asset transfers.
- The loan will have a 20-year term with a 4.87% annual interest rate.
- Building Fund donations will be deposited in an account managed by The Cornerstone Fund and will pay an interest of 1.75%.
- The Bringing Life Project building fund campaign will run for 3 years beginning in the fall of 2019.
The Facility and Finance Team/Building Committee has invested a lot of time and prayer to keep the cost of this facility expansion in alignment with current church revenue and building fund donation capabilities. The proposed budget and financial plan is reasonable but will involve faith and sacrifice on the part of our congregation.
36 Month Faith Pledge Contributions
Also available in the church office.
One Time or Recurring Cash Contribution
Non Cash Contribution
Marketable Securities – IRAs – Property – Business Assets
To contribute a non cash gift contact Greg Bervig at firstname.lastname@example.org or donate by clicking on the Non-cash Donations tab under Giving at livingwateralamosa.org.
How can you pray?
As we begin this project, pray that…
- God will be trusted, honored and glorified
- We will have complete dependency
- Prayer will be regular
- Our faith will be built
- Our love for others will increase
- We will become better at ministry
- We will become more mature
- Finances will be provided
- The community will be blessed
- The church will remain unified
In the midst of this project, pray that…
- Clear communication
- God’s favor upon all our efforts
- God to provide for the needs of the church
- Continued faithfulness and obedience to Jesus
- Experiences of God’s power and faithfulness
- Spiritual growth of the congregation
- A hunger for God in the community
- Community support for the project
- Patience during construction
- Ministry growth
- More gospel conversations
- Protection of the workers
- Wise and efficient use of resources
As a result of this project, pray that…
- Children and adults would grow in the knowledge of the Lord
- Children and adults would be better equipped to serve Jesus
- Our church would be used more for God’s glory
- Our impact on this valley would be far reaching
- We would see more people following Jesus
- We would see more disciples of Jesus being sent
- We would be more faithful and obedient to Jesus
- We would be more consistent in prayer
- We would share the gospel more regularly
- We would have more conversions to Christ in our midst
- We would serve the community more regularly
- We would be seen by the community as an
- Marriages would be strengthened
- Homes would see healthier and more stable relationships
Sign Up for Updates
As the project continues, we’d love to keep you informed. Please feel free to call or email us.